For the ultimate Harry Potter fan, a visit to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Orlando is a must do! Visit Hogwarts Castle and explore Hogsmeade Village at Universal’s Islands of Adventure and enter Diagon Alley at Universal Studios Florida and enjoy the Hogwarts Express taking you between the two lands.
Stay onsite at any of their hotels for maximum benefits to make the most of your time including:
– Early morning access each morning of your stay to ride all the Harry Potter attractions for one hour before the park opens to the public.
– Breakfast at the Leaky Cauldron in Universal Studios Florida – one per person in your reservation
– Breakfast at the Three Broomsticks in Islands of Adventure – one per person in your reservation
– One Shutterbug’s Photography Studio session in Diagon Alley
– Access to live entertainment venues at Universal Citywalk.
Choose from Cabana Bay, Loews Sapphire Falls, Loews Royal Pacific, Hard Rock Orlando or Loews Portofino Bay for onsite hotel vacation packages. If you stay at the Loews Royal Pacific Hotel, Hard Rock Orlando or Loews Portofino Bay, you also receive Unlimited Express Passes (unlimited opportunity to skip the the front of the lines access) for the duration of your stay. To read about our Universal Studios experiences in Florida, check it out here.
Whether you decide to add an extra day or two to your current Disney World trip, or make a separate trip just to visit Universal Studios Orlando, let me know how I can help! With tips and touring plans available to maximize your trip, get the most of your vacation by planning with a travel planner like me! Contact me for a complimentary quote!