If going on a Disney cruise isn’t enough of a treat in itself, I invite you to take a walk with me through the Walt Disney Suite on the Disney Wonder. A magical experience in itself and one I would not have had without a Disney cruise ship tour to open my eyes beyond the inside stateroom or the deluxe oceanview staterooms with which I was more familiar. Now as cruises go, Disney staterooms are pretty large in size (184 st ft for the smallest inside staterooms) compared to many other cruise line cabins as Disney ships are largely built to accommodate families. But when you walk into the Walt Disney Suite, cabin 8030, you are introduced to a whole different world aboard the Disney cruise ship.
At 1029 sq ft including the verandah, the stateroom is five times the size of most cabins and larger than your typical condo apartment. Two bedrooms, two and half baths with a whirlpool tub, a large living room area, and dining salon area with a fully stocked pantry and wet bar with full concierge service, and private verandah with floor to ceiling windows, this home away from home is the epitome of luxury, personal attention and unparalleled extravagance.
The Walt Disney Suite is one of two Concierge Royal Suites with Verandah on the Disney Wonder (and Disney Magic) so they are extremely hard to book unless you book way in advance!
- Custom Premium Plush Euro-top mattress
- Frette® 300-thread-count, 100% cotton linens
- Premium Frette® bath towels
- 4 high-definition LCD flat-screen TVs (located in master bedroom, second bedroom, living room and media room)
- DVD player
- iPod® docking station
- In-room safe
- Hair dryer
- Phone with voicemail messaging
- Individual climate control
- Couch, desk and chair
- Dining table
- Elemis® Revitalise-Me bath, shower and spa products
While all Disney Cruise Line staterooms boast luxury amenities and world-class service, Guests of our Concierge Suites enjoy an expanded range of offerings:
- Down Duvets: Enjoy a superlative night’s sleep with the softness of genuine feather duvets, featured in Concierge master bedrooms.
- Pillow Talk Program: Guests of our Concierge Suites may choose from pillow options including hypoallergenic, feather and therapeutic memory foam.
- Personal Robe and Slippers: These plush comforts are yours to use for the duration of your cruise.
- Media Library: Speak with a member of the Concierge team to borrow titles from a selection of music CDs and DVDs to enjoy in the comfort of your suite.
- Complimentary WiFi Internet Service (Length of cruise)
Every Concierge Suite includes a private verandah, affording Guests sweeping ocean views and bracing sea breezes. Bask in the sunshine, enjoy leisurely conversations, coffee or cocktails, or simply admire the scenery as it floats by.
Your verandah features:
Plexiglas® railings and dividers
Expanded Master Suite Option
For larger parties, the Royal Suite can adjoin with a 1-Bedroom Suite.
Our signature Concierge services begin before you board the ship and continue throughout your vacation and beyond. Pre-reserve many of your onboard activities and services online, up to 120 days prior to your sail date. You may also inform the Concierge Team of your preferences 125 days prior to sailing, and they will make the bookings on your behalf when the 120-day booking window opens. Requests will be processed in the order in which they are received.
A dedicated Concierge Services Specialist is available Monday through Sunday, 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM. Call (866) 784-1654 for personalized assistance in planning every cruise detail, including:
- – Port Adventures
- – Reservations for Palo, spa treatments or nursery stays
- – Dining room seating requests
- – Special occasions and celebrations
- – Any other special requests, from pre-arrival to post-cruise
During your cruise, the benefits of signature Concierge service begin with priority check-in and boarding at a dedicated check-in station. Our onboard Concierge team will meet you at a private welcome reception—exclusive to Concierge Guests—and will be available to attend to your needs, questions and special requests. Enjoy assistance with:
- Reservations (Port Adventures, Palo dining, spa treatments and nursery stays)
- In-suite dining from any of our rotation restaurants
- Dining reservation confirmations and changes
- Priority tendering in ports of call
- Updates to your personal itinerary
- Special occasions and celebration planning
Interested in an unparalleled experience on a Disney cruise? Consider booking a concierge level room, or one of the Royal Suites for the ultimate treat! Let me know how I can help! Contact me today and we can start chatting about your next vacation!
Read all about our last Disney cruise aboard the Disney Wonder as she came out of dry dock with new and re-imagineered areas in this post here, “Wondering what’s new? The Disney Wonder has been Reimagined”
The Disney Wonder Cruise Ship tour took place in Vancouver, BC on July 17 and was outlined in PaxNewsWest, “Refurbished Disney Wonder delights agents in Vancouver”.