It’s Friday and it’s May 1! I’m feeling a sense of renewed optimism and hope as there is a bit more guidance and direction for how we move forward in the coming weeks!
And as the pineapple is a sign of hospitality, I welcome in the month of May with our homemade Dole-whip inspired pineapple frozen dessert we love so much at Disney as a continued part of our #DisneyMagicMoments at home!
Disney released their Dole Whip pineapple frozen dessert recipe on the Disney Parks app and we couldn’t believe how easy it is!
What you need:
– 1 big scoop of vanilla ice cream
– 2 cups of frozen pineapple
– 4 oz of pineapple juice
Blend all three ingredients together.
For the extra swirl effect, you can place it in a plastic bag, cut the corner so you can pipe it into your bowl to get the “swirl”.
Once you have blended together your frozen pineapple, pineapple juice and vanilla ice cream, you’ve got your own frozen pineapple dessert to enjoy in your own little Enchanted Tiki Room (also known as my living room for now!)
When Disney (and the world reopens to us), here’s where you can find the Disney’s Dole Whip dessert at Disneyland and Walt Disney World:
– Tiki Juice Bar just outside Walt Disney’s Enchanted Tiki Room, Adventureland, Disneyland, Anaheim, California
– Tangaroa Terrace, Disneyland Hotel, Anaheim, California
– Aloha Isle, Adventureland, Magic Kingdom, Walt Disney World, Orlando, Florida
– Pineapple Lani, Polynesian Resort, Walt Disney World, Orlando, Florida
Have you tried homemade Dole whip yet? What are you doing to stay inspired and motivated at home these days? Tag me @ReneeTsangTravel on Facebook or Instagram to share your homemade treats!