Disney just released a new tickets offer for Canadian residents for the third year in a row, ahead of its opening next year of Galaxy’s Edge, (aka Star Wars Land) in both Disneyland in California and Walt Disney World in Florida. Discounted tickets must be purchased in advance (not available at the gate).
WALT DISNEY WORLD
With this offer, Canadian residents can purchase an adult 4-day or longer base theme park ticket for as low as $316 USD plus tax—that’s just $79 USD per day, plus tax. Upgrades to a Park Hopper Option are also available.
Tickets may be purchased online or over the phone from August 29, 2018 through March 15, 2019 for usage through September 27, 2019. Blockout dates of December 24, 2018 through January 1, 2019 apply.
- Tickets are valid for admission to one theme park per day unless a Park Hopper Option is purchased.
- Tickets and options must be used within 14 days of first use or by September 27, 2019, whichever comes first.
- Blockout dates of December 24, 2018 through January 1, 2019 apply.
- All adult Guests must present valid proof of Canadian residency that includes a government-issued photo ID to exchange the certificate for a valid ticket at the theme park window or Guest Relations prior to first use.
- All tickets and options are nontransferable and nonrefundable and exclude activities/events separately priced.
- Admission is subject to capacity closures and to other restrictions.
- Offer is valid for advance purchase only and is not available at Walt Disney World Resort theme park ticket windows.
- Residents of Canada who are not Canadian citizens must bring proof of Canadian residency.
With so much to see and do—morning, noon and night—you’ll be able to take your time… and take in all the excitement at Disneyland Resort in California! With this offer, Canadian residents can purchase an adult 3-day, 1-park per day ticket in advance for as low as $207 USD total―that’s just $69 USD per day.
Tickets may be purchased online or over the phone from August 29, 2018 through April 11, 2019 for usage through May 23, 2019. Offer is also valid on Park Hopper Tickets, and each ticket allows one Magic Morning early admission.*
Enjoy the newly reimagined Pixar Pier at Disney California Adventure Park! Now that this vibrant land is officially open, you’ll definitely want to explore its whimsical boardwalk where Pixar stories and characters come to life. Highlights include re-imagined attractions, shops, Character Greetings and uniquely themed dining experiences.
Want to maximize your visit? You can add Disney MaxPass for $10 USD per ticket per day.
April 11, 2019
- Offer only for Canadian residents, and valid proof of Canadian residency, including government-issued photo ID, is required for purchase and theme park admission.
- Canadian residency will be validated for each adult guest in the party prior to theme park admission.
- Tickets must be purchased between August 29, 2018 and April 11, 2019 and prior to travel to the Disneyland Resort.
- Offer is not available at the Disneyland Resort Main Entrance ticket booths.
- Tickets expire 13 days after first use or on May 23, 2019, whichever occurs first. Each day of use constitutes one full day of use.
- Tickets may not be sold or transferred for commercial use and exclude activities/events separately priced.
- Offer may not be combined with other ticket discounts or promotions.
- Subject to capacity, restrictions and change without notice.
*Important Information about Magic Morning Early Admission
Magic Morning admission allows one (1) admission into select attractions at Disneyland Park before the park opens to the general public on Tuesday, Thursday or Saturday. Each Guest must have valid, eligible theme park admission. To enhance the Magic Morning experience, it is strongly recommended that Guests arrive at least one hour and 15 minutes prior to regular park opening. Magic Morning admission is based on availability and capacity. Applicable theme park, days and times of operation and all other elements including, but not limited to, operation of attractions, entertainment, stores and restaurants and appearances of characters may vary and are subject to change without notice. Subject to restrictions and cancellation.
Let me know if you are interested in purchasing any tickets! Please reach out and I would happy to help you plan your trip to Disney!