May 1 is Travel Agent Appreciation Day, a day for us to toot our own horn just a little bit!
The landscape for travel options has changed so much over the last few years with endless options for every type of traveller available. Where do you begin to start planning and how do you know what the best option is?
I have the privilege of being in one of the best industries – planning vacations for a living and having some pretty awesome travel opportunities along the way! And this passion for travel allows me to be a part of making some pretty unforgettable memories for families and couples, matching clients with the best vacation options with a hassle-free experience. In case you haven’t had the pleasure of working with a travel agent, here are a few reasons why you might want to work with one for your next trip!
1. Expertise – there is a lot of information that you can find online, but how can you decipher between all the information out there? We listen to what you are looking for and match you up with suitable options that we know you will have a fantastic experience!
2. Convenience – we can be a one-stop shop for all things travel! Purchase as little or as much of your travel components with us but let us handle everything and we’ll make sure all your travel details are taken care of with ease so you can focus on the fun part of travel planning.
3. Time and Money – with all the tools and resources we have available to us, we can help find you options easily saving you time and money. Your vacation time and financial investment into your vacation is valuable so we help you make the most of it. There is comfort knowing you can book with confidence with you are working with a travel agent.
4. Value – sometimes you don’t know the value of something until it is no longer available. And those who have had travel plans go awry will know the value of having a travel agent in your back pocket. We work with you before, during and after your trip and we are working hard behind the scenes to sort out travel issues and concerns on your behalf so that you don’t have to.
5. Relationships – it is our relationships with our travel partners and travel suppliers that allow us to differentiate our work from the online booking engines, or any booking you might do on your own. These relationships are key when there are issues or concerns that may arise, or with getting you special requests for your trip.
6. Experience – we book travel every day. We come across situations all the time. We stay updated on news and changes in the industry and how it may impact your plans. We attend supplier training sessions continually to ensure we are always aware of the latest new and updates. We travel to get first hand knowledge on destinations and have connections in the industry to help us with first hand knowledge and experience when we don’t have it ourselves (yet).
We are pretty awesome group of people who share a passion for travel. And we truly love working with you to help you have the best experience possible. Because travel is such an amazing experience, and our travel partners all have the same goal, we just want you to really experience the best there is! Make the most of your valuable vacation time when you work with travel experts to make it as easy for you so you can focus on the fun!
Love your travel agent?? The best way to show your love and appreciation for your travel advisor is to share!! We’re always looking for other clients like you who we can help with customized travel planning services and we would love to expand our services!
So what do you have planned next for your vacation and how can I help you make the most of your trip to ensure you have the best experience possible?
“Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer”