Beauty and the Beast is now at the movie theatres. Have you seen the movie yet? I must say that it did not disappoint!
Here are a few enchanting experiences at Walt Disney World to enhance your Disney World vacation experience while celebrating the popularity of Beauty and the Beast.
- 1. Beauty and the Beast – Live on Stage! show at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Fast Passes are available for premium seats as the 25 minute Broadway-style show takes you through the songs and scenes from the classic story.
2. Be Our Guest Restaurant at Magic Kingdom. Snag a reservation at your 180 days mark if you can! One of the most sought after dining reservations is at Be Our Guest, where you can meet Beast, in his study and enjoy a menu of French and American cuisine. Quick service breakfast and table service lunch and dinner options are available. Dine in iconic settings from the Beasts’ castle, including the Grand Ballroom, the Castle Gallery or the West Wing.
3. Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique. Little princess receive the royal treatment with a princess makeover at Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique with two locations, Disney Springs and Magic Kingdom Park. Little girls ages 3 to 12 have the opportunity to be transferred into a princess, including Belle. Reservations for Bibiddi Bobbidi Boutique are required.
4. Enchanted Tales with Belle at Magic Kingdom. Relive the timeless tale of Belle’s story where the kids can be a part of the story. Kids are chosen to re-enact the story with Belle in Beast’s library.
5. Gaston’s Tavern at Magic Kingdom. Stop in for a quick snack and choose from a variety of French pastries, and LeFou’s Brew, a specialty beverage of frozen apple juice with a hint of toasted marshmallow in an over the top setting celebrating Gaston himself.
Have you enjoyed any of these experiences? Share your favourite stories and photos!